TunerPro R/T 4.13.0400 bug!

Report bugs found in TunerPro. Please be sure to include as much info as possible, including system specs, OS, repro steps and TunerPro version number.

Moderators: Mangus, robertisaar, dex

Street Surgeon

TunerPro R/T 4.13.0400 bug!

Post by Street Surgeon »

Agh, I may just be a boob, but when after I installed the latest version of TunerPro R/T I can no longer properly load the .bin file for the DSMs! I loaded the ecu file and the variables are there, but when I go to load the .bin nothing shows up correctly?!? I used the files readily available from the dsm ecu yahoo list. Thanks.
Mangus
TunerPro Author

Post by Mangus »

Can you do me a favor and email me the files? See sig for address.
TunerPro Author
1989 Trans Am
Street Surgeon

Post by Street Surgeon »

Well, after doing a little more research the solution to my problem waaaaaas to....
It sounds like you're using a newer version of Tunerpro. Once you open the bin and import the .ecu file hit ctrl - f2 and change the bin size (hex) to 8000. Then from the xdf menu save as and give it a name. In the future just use that xdf you created.

Also, I find version 3 available in the first post to be free of clutter. The new version has a bunch of new features, the biggest one is aldl logging, but unfortunately hasn't been implemented for dsm's as of yet

Also if using the burn1, you may as well just use Tunerpro (non RT), as you don't need the realtime functionality and there is no registration nag.
Found that one one of the DSM forums where TunerPro came up. Thanks anyway for your prompt response, and your work on this awesome program!
Mangus
TunerPro Author

Post by Mangus »

That's what I was planning to look at when you sent me the files - the bin size in the header.

Glad you got it figured out. I'll have to include a warning in the next version. It's a common problem.
TunerPro Author
1989 Trans Am