newbie with qh no bin info

Discuss Ford tuning topics here. Request definitions, discuss parameters, etc.

Moderators: robertisaar, dex

ccmc

newbie with qh no bin info

Post by ccmc »

Hello i am new to the tuner pro software but not new to tuning. I have a 95 mustang with t4mo ecu and a quarter horse chip. When i get the correct bin file for my ecu and load it into tuner pro with the proper xdf file i have empty tables. I looked for the bin diles from clint and used the bin files and cbaza files from his site. But when it is loaded in tuner i have empty values. Has anyone ran into this. May be just newbie luck but hope i can get some help. Thanks in advance
ccmc

update 6-12-12

Post by ccmc »

Well got the bin to work and got car started. But way to rich. Started looking at settings compared to BE and they are really jacked up. So now I am going through them and comparing and changing. I wonder why the same bin file in BE has different settings than when I load it into tuner r/t v5. Anybody run into this. Thanks
ccmc

update

Post by ccmc »

After doing some reading around here i am asuming that the reason the bin files are not looking right is becuase of an offset. Something about 8 compared to 64. Is this correct or am i chasing the wrong things. Thanks
dex
The Ford Guy

Post by dex »