94 Formula File Q TunerPro RT

Discuss General Motors (GMC, Chevy, Pontiac, Hummer, Cadillac, etc) tuning topics here. Request definitions, discuss parameters, etc.

Moderators: robertisaar, dex

4.6gt-2-ls1ta

94 Formula File Q TunerPro RT

Post by 4.6gt-2-ls1ta »

I have a 94 Formula and am using XDF file EE_V3.xdf with ADX file EE-auto-V3.1.adx, my question is when I open the data lists tab it has sub tabs one is, engine data, transmission data, engine MALF codes, and transmission MALF codes. Issue I am having is the engine data tab everything seems to work great, but when I open the transmission data tab, it opens the list but doesn't stream anything or even check anything. Is there anything I can change or do to get it to work? I am having tranny issues and am wanting to know if the comp is commanding everything right and make sure the sensors are working. Thanks for any help you can provide.
EagleMark

Post by EagleMark »

With the ADX file loaded in TunerPro go to Acqusision, edit definition or click the button that looks like 2 gears. ADX editor will open.

Connection needs to be Transmission connection.
Monitor needs to be Transmission data.

Click connect and it will now show transmission data. Will also have to click Item list and choose transmission data.

You can also change these items to clear codes in both to clear error codes.

I am still getting a couple people saying they get glichy data when they connect, but if you disconnect and connect again it always works. I am trying to work this out but I think it is do to the LT1 being in so many differant cars with differant modules that need to be silened and others have differant module, but not first module. Like ABS, SIR, HVAC and CCM. I have it set to silence all of them. I may need to make one specific for each LT1 car?

Please let me know if you get data first shot every time or have to connect twice and what car you have!
1990 Chevy Suburban
1994 Buick RoadMaSSter Estate Wagon LT1.
1972 IH 1210 Isky Cammed Balenced 345 TBI

GearHead-EFI.com EFI Conversions and Chip Tuners!