speed density

Discuss DSM (Mitsubishi) definitions here

Moderators: robertisaar, dex

carlhunguss

speed density

Post by carlhunguss »

Do we have a working speed density outside of the ecmlink /JACAL stuff ? Im looking for the do it yourself setup? Hard wiring in the iat and map and a string of code? any thought or opinions? thanks guys
BrendanSmall

Post by BrendanSmall »

If it were possible to take a peek at the code after the SD mods, it'd be easy to implement. I've often wondered this too.
BrendanSmall

Post by BrendanSmall »

Found a nice forum about this today...

check out www.dsmecu.com

They have a speed density bin file, and xdf.
carlhunguss

sd works !

Post by carlhunguss »

so its been a long time and three cars later . i have a new project now . its a 92 tsi . and i have done the speed density swap with a bin i downloaded from the dsmecu group it was written by a guy named nick sanders who i would like to thank . all those guy's in that site are on a high level. VERY intelligent. now for me its time to tune . so i would like to understand the ve tables and map scalar here in tuner pro . the car runs rich as it should for . a base .fat and safe . i have a 3 bar map sensor and my scaling is at 70.3% .
is there a good write up i could read ?
dose my scaling look write for the 3 bar ?

thanks guys for reading

p.s the car runs it just runs rich with stock injectors and cuts out as soon as it spools .
kaxlon

Post by kaxlon »

Make sure to check out the newest Swede Density for a better speed density software available at www.dsmecu.com

It's a total re-write and does not contain any residual MAF or barometer code.
.. KiM H .. aka KaxLon