help just getting tunerpro to datalog

Discuss anything TunerPro related.

Moderators: Mangus, robertisaar, dex

rokcrawlin85

help just getting tunerpro to datalog

Post by rokcrawlin85 »

im just getting started with tunerpro rt. i have a bin and xdl file and an ads file for my ecm loaded on. i hit the record button and it just gives me a "error creating log file" what am i doing wrong?
Six_Shooter

Post by Six_Shooter »

Using V4?

You have to create the log file before you can log, this has been changed for V5.

Anyway, back to V4...

It should ask you if you want to create that log file when that error pops up, click "yes" or "ok", which ever it is, then browse to where you want the log file, type a name, and then click "ok", or "save" (It's been a while since I used V4), and you will now be able to log.
rokcrawlin85

Post by rokcrawlin85 »

now that i have that figured out, thank you, what do i need to do to make changes to my fuel tables?
rokcrawlin85

Post by rokcrawlin85 »

also what files would you suggest for a 85 chevy blazer, with: a crate 350 h.o. motor, no emissions stuff on this, headers, a retro fit '91 suburban tbi, no vss, no knock sensor.

my INT's are ok, generally staying around 128. but my BLM's are everywhere. at idle in the driveway they drop to around 108. then if i take it around the block at about 30 mph's they drop all the way to the 90's.

where should i start looking to fix this?
rokcrawlin85

Post by rokcrawlin85 »

ok i got it to log but i can't get to view any charts of fuel tables or anything other than the aldl dash
honken

Post by honken »

With v5 or scannerpro you can do a history table that show blm,int,knock
that you can tune the car with,