Need help with procharged 350 tpi

Discuss anything tuning related.

Moderators: Mangus, robertisaar, dex

ls1t240z

Need help with procharged 350 tpi

Post by ls1t240z »

Friend of mine bought the G1 adapter and Ostrich 2.0. Installed the tunerpro rt. Downloaded the E6 xdf file and 89Z_TPI_350_auto_327_stk.bin file. I dont think this is going to work for his application and I need help setting up new files. His setup is
89 350 TPI iroc z motor
r400 auto trans
Procharge psc1
42lb injectors
dual inline pumps
2 bar map sensor
mild cam
forged standard c/r and bore pistons
I need somthing basic. We are just trying to get it started and to lean the pig out. Its pig rich at idle and boost with the stock ecu obviously..
Let me know if you guys can help I need the bin and xdf asap before tommarrow at noon :shock:
Thanks!
Last edited by ls1t240z on Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mangus
TunerPro Author

Post by Mangus »

89 TPI, stock, uses 6E. If you're using a piggyback boost controller, then you can continue to work with 6E, otherwise you might consider moving to a different ECM and mask, perferably one with boost control, such as a 7749/7730 and mask 59 (www.code59.org).
TunerPro Author
1989 Trans Am
ls1t240z

Post by ls1t240z »

Well just getting back to this project and finding out its a 90 ecu AT. The engine is an 89 but the maf was removed and went with map and the different ecu. I am assuming it is the speed density ecu to be running a map but I could be wrong.
Anza.bin was loaded on the ecu and the car runs and drives but just rich.. I cannot get the aldl datalogging to connect. It says could not initalize port.
It shows the correct hardware at the bottom and I can emulate just not connect for datalogging. I have updated the firmware, changed the ports to 1 and 7 and set latency to 1 and still doesnt connect. I can go to aldl setup and click connect to ecm and I still get the same message but it shows at the bottom connecting and then it just stops and says not connected.

Should I be loading a different .bin and .xdf to the ecm?
The only xdf file I am finding is the super8dm2.ecu file not xdf.
Im lost..
ls1t240z

Post by ls1t240z »

Also running e85..
Six_Shooter

Post by Six_Shooter »

I have to ask this, since you have not mentioned it in your previous posts...

Are you using a datalogging cable such as the Moates. ALDU1 "Extreme ALDL"?

Ostrich alone will not allow datalogging.