Zeitronix WB Data logging in TP PLS Help

Discuss anything TunerPro related.

Moderators: Mangus, robertisaar, dex

pablo

Zeitronix WB Data logging in TP PLS Help

Post by pablo »

Hi, :)

Anyone worked out how to implement Wide band Data streams into Tunerpro or can explain why it doesn't work or how to make a ADX file correctly for this please.

The solution is for Nissan Ca18det ecus that don't have data logging not sure if they have a spare input to receive data into teh ecu? So i was trying and hoping that the Zeitronix serial data stream could be captured and logged in Tunerpro. Thus give a working data logging solution to the problem and filling the void. Its to difficult for me to do and understand as i cant find enough information on the subject and didn't know how to go about solving the problem + i am a virgin.

I cut and pasted some ADX file together and tried, trial and error and praying to God to capture the data stream correctly but its seems, God has no control over electronics or serial data in his current form lol and Jesus died along time ago so i am DANG! out of luck.

I posted on Code9 as much as i know to be true i think.

http://www.code59.org/index.php?option= ... =8355#8373

Guru needed, Tones of peeps want there favorite wide band logged and monitored in Tunerpro. If someone could solve this issue for the community or explain how would be awesome and real progression.

Many thanks for your time and attention, Peace