upgraded to .5197, now problems

Discuss anything TunerPro related.

Moderators: Mangus, robertisaar, dex

turbodave

upgraded to .5197, now problems

Post by turbodave »

I recently upgraded my TP RT v5.0 to 5.0.5197, and have noticed some problems.
Most important of which is that when I try to upload bin to emulator, or download emulator to bin, no indications of a problem except that the upload or download don't actually transfer any data.

Also have lost the data tracing bubble I use on my VE table.
turbodave

Post by turbodave »

stepping up to .6089 didn't help anything, and as a matter of fact, added a new issue to the above. Now when replaying a log the data is all choppy and with drop outs, and messed of data.
turbodave

Post by turbodave »

Any ideas??
turbodave

Post by turbodave »

I was really hoping someone could shed some light on this.

the only way I can connect to my emulator (Translator Pro) is to select "Use Plug In" in the preferences page. It will connect and display dash data, no matter which USB port I use, BUT it will not Upload or Download data to/from the Translator Pro, even though is says it did.

If I go to preferences and select "AutoProm/MAFTPro" and try and connect all I see is a constant "DA Connecting". No connection completes.

Please, Help!!
turbodave

Post by turbodave »

OK, as an update, I upgraded to build 6156.

Now the uplad/download to the Translator Pro works!!! Thanks!!

Just two more questions:

In tools/data acquisition and selecting interface type: AutoProm/MAFTpro, is still cannot connect to the Translator Pro, I get a constant "DA Connecting". Is it normal that I should have to use "Use plug in" to connect to the Tranlator Pro, or am I forgetting something???

Also, I still and unable to get the "floating bubble" turned on in my VE Table. Can't figure out how to get it back.
turbodave

Post by turbodave »

Got my data tracing bubble back in my VE table !!!!!!!!! :)

Turns out I was using an older XDF file. :oops:

Guess I'll have to start a new thread concerning why I get the constant "DA Connecting" when I select Translator Pro in preferences. Not getting much action on it here.