chevrolet corvette

Discuss anything tuning related.

Moderators: Mangus, robertisaar, dex

AALLEEXX

chevrolet corvette

Post by AALLEEXX »

Have problem with CHEVROLET CORVETTE 2000 year production, engine 5.7l.

Vehicle good start and engine work if vehicle dont move. If i try to move and speed become nearly 2 km/h ---engine shut down.

If i start engine,selector of transmission put in N position---engine good work in all range of rpm.

If i start engine,selector of transmission put in N position----take up vehicle and manually begin to rotate rear wheels-----engine shut down.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I look signal from Vehicle Speed Sensor----very good and correct.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Then i cut yellow wire from VSS to PCM ---vehicle begin work but there is no info on spidometers.

So i think problem by the channel of VSS

There is no DTC in ENGINE and TRANSMISSION. Only one DTC present----relay of ACC (AUTOMATIC CONDITIONER)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----may be it a problem with PCM.....??????
------ may be it ..............................??????
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

May be somebody have the same problem ???????

Mangus
TunerPro Author

Post by Mangus »

Moving to general tuning forum. Unfortunately I'm not sure you'll be able to get much help here in these forums. Your car is a bit on the new side and isn't yet supported by TunerPro.
TunerPro Author
1989 Trans Am