Just about to try Tunerpro couple simple questions

Discuss Ford tuning topics here. Request definitions, discuss parameters, etc.

Moderators: robertisaar, dex

simenad

Just about to try Tunerpro couple simple questions

Post by simenad »

Was looking through the Ford topics but can't seem to find any discussions on 2010+ vehicles. I have a 13 F150 ecoboost and I'm looking to turn off my downstream O2 sensors. I have HP Tuners but didn't want to waste credits to do something simple. I also have an Autel IM608, so can I use the Autel J2534 Bluetooth or the HP dongles to load in vehicle or does it have to be done on a bench. Was also wondering if there was a repository like HP used to have so I can compare mapping etc?
SeeraaS

Re: Just about to try Tunerpro couple simple questions

Post by SeeraaS »

Can you please tell where to get phenq that why you want to turn off downstream O2 sensors?
Last edited by SeeraaS on Thu Oct 05, 2023 4:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
simenad

Post by simenad »

No catts
simenad

Post by simenad »

Actually I have performance catts that have thrown a code since day one so was going to do like everyone else in Canada does and just punch them out and delete O2s . Was going to do it on my HP tuners but don't want to waste credits for something like that.
decipha

Post by decipha »

That's foolish to disable the rear o2's since you have front widebands. Fore/Aft oxygen sensor correction uses the rear hegos to correct the front widebands YOU SHOULD NEVER DISABLE THEM NOR REMOVE THEM FOR ANY REASON EVER.

Just simply suppress the check engine light for the codes and still leave the codes enabled as its illegal to disable fault codes.

Do you have pcmflash to read and write the bin? If so shoot me a PM on the efidynotuning forum