new user chasing data errors in need of guidance on 92 Corvette

Discuss General Motors (GMC, Chevy, Pontiac, Hummer, Cadillac, etc) tuning topics here. Request definitions, discuss parameters, etc.

Moderators: robertisaar, dex

dburgjohn

new user chasing data errors in need of guidance on 92 Corvette

Post by dburgjohn »

I just want dashboard and data logging for my 1992 LT1 Corvette. It connects and pulls data but has errors that show up as wild swings (RPM jumps 600 to 6000) as well as status indicator going from green/connected to red/error.

I have played with the Com3 settings in windows moving them up and down as well as poking around TunerPro's menu. Nothing in Com3 settings made a difference and the TunerPro settings I thought might affect communication simply make it fail to connect in the first place.

My TunerPro, XDF and ADS came from TunerPro.net and my cable is ALDL/ODB1 to USB from ODB Diagnostics (obd2allinone.com)

thank you ahead of time for any advice or even just a direction to look
mrwildbob

Re: new user chasing data errors in need of guidance on 92 Corvette

Post by mrwildbob »

Were you able to get it working? Im looking for a ALDL cable for my 91 C4. Planning on using TunerPro RT
dburgjohn

Re: new user chasing data errors in need of guidance on 92 Corvette

Post by dburgjohn »

Yes, it works great. There was another post here with some settings changes listed having to do with timeouts I think. Adding that to my configuration gave a error free data flow. Here is the post:

https://forum.tunerpro.net/viewtopic.php?t=2215
mrwildbob wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2023 7:05 pm Were you able to get it working? Im looking for a ALDL cable for my 91 C4. Planning on using TunerPro RT