Stock LS 6.0 MEFI bin

Discuss General Motors (GMC, Chevy, Pontiac, Hummer, Cadillac, etc) tuning topics here. Request definitions, discuss parameters, etc.

Moderators: robertisaar, dex

jtrigger

Stock LS 6.0 MEFI bin

Post by jtrigger »

I am trying to find a stock MEFI 4 bin file for an LS 6.0. I bought a 2004 Crusader Captain's Choice 6.0 MPI that someone either put the wrong ECM on, or programmed it wrong. The ECM was coded for a 5.7 engine. I am trying to find just a base bin file that will at least get the engine to start. I already spent $600 on the Rinda Diacom software to read the codes and help me figure out that the ECM was coded wrong. Then I spent another $600 for the MEFIBurn software because the site makes it sound like they have the base files to start with that I would need, only to find out that they force you to send them your ECM and another $600 to upload the factory bin file, and then lock it so you can't modify it. When I expressed my thoughts on that they did send me an unlocked bin file to work with, but of course one that is not anywhere close to even allowing the engine to start. I just want to get the engine to at least start so I can work on tuning from there. Is there anyone that can help me out?
V8fan

Re: Stock LS 6.0 MEFI bin

Post by V8fan »

What PCM module do u use ? P01 P59 ?