Checksum Plugin Issue

Report bugs found in TunerPro. Please be sure to include as much info as possible, including system specs, OS, repro steps and TunerPro version number.

Moderators: Mangus, robertisaar, dex

bubba2533

Checksum Plugin Issue

Post by bubba2533 »

I'm having trouble with getting an operating system checksum to calculate correctly.

This is the build I am using now: 5.00.9816.00

Linked here the checksum dll file (GM-P01-P59-checksum-plugin.dll) that I've been using for quite some time and linked here is an xdf that uses that dll.

With the above XDF and DLL I'm able to get it to work, but when trying to create a new XDF the image below is what shows up.

Attached are pictures showing the error and when I verify the dll is selected it doesn't show up in the dropdown even though I have it in the folder "C:\Users\bubba2533\Documents\TunerPro Files\Plugins"

Even when I try to create a new XDF there is only the default plugin listed and the DLL doesn't show up.
No DLL Listed.png
No DLL Listed.png (14.77 KiB) Viewed 30843 times
The same missing DLL happens with an XDF that I created, and I get an error when trying to save the bin.
Checksum Error.JPG
Checksum Error.JPG (16.28 KiB) Viewed 30843 times
Mangus
TunerPro Author

Re: Checksum Plugin Issue

Post by Mangus »

I'm looking into this. Will fix what I find for the next build (to be released sooner rather than later, due to a couple of other issues).
TunerPro Author
1989 Trans Am
Chatchai

Post by Chatchai »

Dear Mangus
build .9816 look like all plug-in.dll missing in drop down manu |Preferences|Data acq. I/O component Please check
Mangus
TunerPro Author

Post by Mangus »

See my previous post.

Also, the fix has been released.
TunerPro Author
1989 Trans Am
bubba2533

Post by bubba2533 »

It's working for me, Thanks!