Honda Accord CU2 2.4 i-Vtec Keihin 37820-R.... XDF

Discuss Honda tuning topics here. Request definitions, discuss parameters, etc.
Radeon4o

Honda Accord CU2 2.4 i-Vtec Keihin 37820-R.... XDF

Post by Radeon4o »

Hello dear,

Can someone help with XDF for Honda Accord CU2 2.4 i-Vtec Keihin 37820-R.... ECU
The engine is 201hp and has a great option for unlocking additional power via correction of VTC, fuel and ignition maps but no XDF available.
It will be very appreciated if someone helps

Thank you!
darkcashyz

Re: Honda Accord CU2 2.4 i-Vtec Keihin 37820-R.... XDF

Post by darkcashyz »

Well K series usually has many map based fuel tables and ignition tables because they are per VTC breakpoints of VTC angle.

And starting angle used to select which table to use can be different in different series of K Series engines. Some has 4 breakpoints and could be 0/15/30/40, and some are 0/10/20/30/40 for 5 breakpoints.

This usually requires some amount of time to define them correctly with correct axises and correct names and define what the tables really do (without guessing). Many ROMs require reverse engineering to really define them right, because not all Honda ROMs have to same strategy of controlling things.

Thus is why people don't usually do it for free, especially for K Series. Some of these platforms even has high speed throttle valve reduction and ones who can do it don't define usually define them, they do it as file services instead.
Accurate Honda XDFs with correct axises as well as Immo Off in Honda ROMs.
Please send request
HondaFriends.com