Hotkey for the 'Update' button in emulation mode?

Submit feature suggestions for future versions of TunerPro here.

Moderators: Mangus, robertisaar, dex

ben73

Hotkey for the 'Update' button in emulation mode?

Post by ben73 »

Hi Mark,

Is there a keystroke for the 'update' button that is shown on tables when in emulation mode?
I've been trying to figure it out, but there doesn't seem to be?
When I run my car on the dyno, it's really difficult to get the mouse pointer over the button as the car vibrates etc.
I use the arrow keys to move around the table, +/- to change values, then have to go hunting for the mouse and find/move the pointer on the screen over the update button.
An 'update' keystroke would be much quicker and easier.

I have one other minor suggestion. I'm not sure how much value it would add for most users, but it would be easy to implement.
I often have a scalar/table open and want to know the item's hex address so I can have a quick look in the hac/code to confirm exactly what it does and when it does it. To obtain the address, I need to enter the xdf editor each time.
It would be good if the hex address was shown at the bottom of each open table, like this?
[attachment=0]hax.jpg[/attachment]

Thanks for all your work over the years!
Ben
Attachments
hax.jpg
hax.jpg (32.62 KiB) Viewed 2912 times
Mangus
TunerPro Author

Re: Hotkey for the 'Update' button in emulation mode?

Post by Mangus »

Thanks for the feedback. Ctrl + Shift + S should do it. You can reassign this in preferences.

The selected cell address is already shown in the toolbar. Seems like that could be used for lookup up the table/location in the hac/source.
TunerPro Author
1989 Trans Am
ben73

Re: Hotkey for the 'Update' button in emulation mode?

Post by ben73 »

Thank you Mark!
I didn't interpret "Save Active Editor" as being the command to sync changes the emulator.
It works nicely.
Thanks again.