paste cells in excell to columns and rows

Submit feature suggestions for future versions of TunerPro here.

Moderators: Mangus, robertisaar, dex

fasterthanyou

paste cells in excell to columns and rows

Post by fasterthanyou »

I would like the ability to paste cells from exell into columns and rows...or be able to type in one value at the top....and the next lower cell make an equation like =(1st cell)+5

I have a table in my car that is 32 rows.....the rows are degrees in celcius....from -45 to 110 in increments of 5 degrees

entering 32 values takes a while
In excell it took 2 seconds...but I can't past them in...
or I would like to pick a single value at another address (my 110 degrees celcius) and tell tuner pro that the 110 is the last row....make increments of 5 celcius down to -45....

something along the lines of that....
Twin Turbo 300zx
dex
The Ford Guy

Post by dex »

You can cut and paste from tables to and from Excel. To cut, right click and select 'Copy Selection' or use Ctrl + C. To paste, right click and select 'Paste Starting at Cursor' or use Ctrl + V.
fasterthanyou

for labels in columns and row

Post by fasterthanyou »

in the actual tables I use the crt+c or v....but I'm talking about for labeling rows and columns in the XDF editor...when you click on row or column....set the number of rows or columns and then set to string + manual......I couldn't paste in my row labels in the xdf editor from excell...i'll try again....
Twin Turbo 300zx
dex
The Ford Guy

Post by dex »

Right, the column and row labels, AFAIK you cannot cut and paste these :(
fasterthanyou

cool

Post by fasterthanyou »

yup now we're on the same page :) I have to do 32 manual values....excell took me 5 seconds.....each one...will take some time :(
Twin Turbo 300zx
ericruhl

Post by ericruhl »

Works fine for me. Copy the row labels in Excel and paste them into the first label cell in tunerpro. You don't need to highlight all of the cells in TP, just paste into the first cell and TP does the rest.