.ADX Macro send question

Discuss anything TunerPro related.

Moderators: Mangus, robertisaar, dex

PerfDyn

.ADX Macro send question

Post by PerfDyn »

In editing Commands in an .ADX file, if in defining a Macro I select Manually Sendable, how do I send this Macro command once I am connected? I know in version 4 there was a dropdown list in the "ALDL Monitor/Logger" window where you could select a command to send. In version 5 there is no Acquisition window and I don't seem to be able to find any way to select or send a command. Probably overlooking the obvious, what am I missing?
Carl Rumberger
Six_Shooter

Post by Six_Shooter »

You might be able to set up a keyboard short cut for it.

--==EDIT==--
I didn't see anything in the keyboard short cuts that would allow for this, so maybe the use of custom tools.
dfddfd2

Post by dfddfd2 »

There's a drop down list with a Send button in the menu bar populated with commands and/or macros you set as manually send-able while monitoring or while not monitoring.
Last edited by dfddfd2 on Tue Nov 01, 2011 3:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Six_Shooter

Post by Six_Shooter »

dfddfd2 wrote:There's a drop down list with a Send button in the menu bar populated with commands and/or macros you set as manually send-able while monitoring or wile not monitoring.
Ahh, cool, just need to enable it in the view tab under tool bars. :D
PerfDyn

Post by PerfDyn »

As advised, I activated "Data Acquisition Send Command" from the View / Toolbars Dropdown menu and TaDa, problem solved !! I knew I was overlooking something obvious (somewhat). Thanks guys for the assist ! :D
Carl Rumberger