Dash, Monitor, List display

Report bugs found in TunerPro. Please be sure to include as much info as possible, including system specs, OS, repro steps and TunerPro version number.

Moderators: Mangus, robertisaar, dex

Eds

Dash, Monitor, List display

Post by Eds »

I have been using Tunerpro RT for quite some time on my laptop w/Windows 10 OS. Today I experienced the following problem. If I select acquisition > Show Dash, Show Monitor, ect., they load as a separate window and not within the Tunerpro RT display. I no longer have the utility tab headings shown at the base of the display which were there previously. The dock/undock active utility tab under View has no effect. Any suggestions on how to remedy?
decipha

Re: Dash, Monitor, List display

Post by decipha »

i believe that feature was removed in the last update
Mangus
TunerPro Author

Post by Mangus »

See the "Dock/Undock" and "Floating Utility Tabs" options in the view menu. If all else fails, reset your settings by deleting the three ".dat" files in the "Documents\TunerPro Files\" directory.

-M
TunerPro Author
1989 Trans Am
Eds

Post by Eds »

Thank you Sir. That fixed my issue.
drnhandy

Post by drnhandy »

I am having similar issues where I try to view History, Dash, Lists, or Monitors and it will open a new blank window for each one. I have tried clicking on dock/undock and floating utility tabs but nothing seems to change. I have tried restarting my pc, uninstalling TP RT, Installing an earlier version, deleting .dat files all to no avail. There has to be something totally obvious I am missing.
Thanks, David
Mangus
TunerPro Author

Post by Mangus »

You can nuke the settings and start over by closing TunerPro, deleting the .dat files in "documents\tunerpro files\" folder, then restart TunerPro.
TunerPro Author
1989 Trans Am