Help, create xdf...

Discuss anything TunerPro related.

Moderators: Mangus, robertisaar, dex

calliboy

Help, create xdf...

Post by calliboy »

hi, am modifying a file xdf to create my one of it... I don't understand... my map of the injection begins to 9187 and finishes to 925e... but the edit allows me to insert a solo I address.... help!!!

thank's in advance
calliboy

Post by calliboy »

up..... :lol:
honken

Post by honken »

You set the start adress and then the rows and columns numbers
and the end will be right if you done it right.

If you look at item summary list in tunerpro at the item you created
it will showe start and end at the location.
calliboy

Post by calliboy »

I have not succeeded in resolving the problem... I would want to insert in the topic the file of a "Fiat 600 Sporting 1100" and the file xdf daal which I am departing...

relative to a "Lancia Delta Turbo 16v" that I have unloaded from this community, to receive a help, but I don't know whether to do... :oops: :oops: :oops:
calliboy

Post by calliboy »

up......
dex
The Ford Guy

Post by dex »

When defining a table the only address you need to use is the start address, in your example 0x9187. You then set the number of rows and columns that the table has under the 'Rows' and 'Columns' tabs of the xdf item editor dialogue box. TunerPro then automatically knows how large the table is and you do not need to let it know the end address of the table.
calliboy

Post by calliboy »

mmm...I have done it. but the graph of the chart results incomprehensible... and also the values of the aces x and y on the chart are not correct... I have exactly done as you say... :(

I can already see the charts with another program and I see from how many lines and columns it is constituted... then use these data in tunerpro... :cry:
dex
The Ford Guy

Post by dex »

Under the Rows and Columns tabs you will see a box titled 'Label Source', this tells TunerPro where to find the values to put into the axes of the table.

'External (Manual)' allows you to enter the values under the 'Row Labels' or 'Column Labels' box.

'Internal, Pure' allows you to import the labels from another address in the bin.

'Internal, Scale/Norm' allows you to use the output data from another function.
calliboy

Post by calliboy »

ok thanks for the information...
however I intended that the values pricipalis of the rows / columns on the chart are wrong, for example on the axle rpm I don't find 200 300 400 500... until 6000 but incomprehensible values as fffff or 0000 ....
calliboy

Post by calliboy »

if you can help me I give you the link where I can post a .rar file containing the file bin and the xdf, so you can see the problem...
calliboy

Post by calliboy »

ok... :) this is the image of my problem...look at the fffff...
calliboy

Post by calliboy »

:) ....and this is the graph..... :shock: :shock: :shock:

Image[/img]
honken

Post by honken »

Try to to fill the rows and columns labels with rpm values and map values.
calliboy

Post by calliboy »

What I give you precisely intend?? The have tried but The cannots directly modify the chart... The don'ts know whether to manually write in the chart... however I have now tried to create a new xdf item, a new chart... and the result now seems best....

even if the values of the aces x and y are empty.... :? :( [/img]

Image[/img]
calliboy

Post by calliboy »

this is the chart read by another program:

and this is the relative graph...

[/img]Image

8) 8) 8)
honken

Post by honken »

If i understande right.

It looks like it is hex values right click on the table and click on showe calculated values.
In the xdf/view/edit item xdf inf you can fill the rows and column
At rows you have row labels fill the label with ex: rpm 1 =400 , 2= 400
At columns label fill it with ex= map 1 =20, 2=25
Mangus
TunerPro Author

Post by Mangus »

In the graph from the other program, it appears to be 16 (cols) by 12 (rows). That doesn't match either the table from TunerPro (16 x 16) or from the other program (16 x 16).

Also, it appears that the table in the other program is just a raw hex view. The left row labels show the start address of the column, and the column labels are the offset within the (16 byte) address block.
TunerPro Author
1989 Trans Am