base fuel map only for warm up?

Discuss anything tuning related.

Moderators: Mangus, robertisaar, dex

hillbilly25177

base fuel map only for warm up?

Post by hillbilly25177 »

I was looking through the functions of my DA1 file and the base fuel map had a comment on it that said only for ect's less than 120 with warm HEGO. This file that I'm trying to learn how to tune is 86-88 SD 5.0 EEC-IV and the function in question is the only fuel map listed. If this doesn't tune the fuel curve during normal operating temp then what does?

Does anyone know how to find the displacement function in the binary, it is not listed on this def and I need a way to feed a 393W with this thing if at all possible.

Would lowering my injector size (in the bin only) be a practical way to step up the fuel delivery for a larger displacement?

In the Z column on a fuel base table is this a AFR?, (15.8iish to 12.2ish) and when trying to readjust it would you just be inserting arbitrary numbers? (bogus air/fuel ratios)

If a good tuner reads this what combination of functions would you use to start adding more fuel to this bin, besides the base fuel map and VE map the only other stuff I have to alter the delivery is multipliers for the accel enrichment, ACT and start up etc...

thanks to all especially to Dex for the help he has already given me.