Live update

Submit feature suggestions for future versions of TunerPro here.

Moderators: Mangus, robertisaar, dex

Turbosport

Live update

Post by Turbosport »

Pressing enter to enable the cell highlighted (not the one below), once value changed pressing enter will update the emulator.

In Graph mode using the up down keys should update the emulator just like dragging the load site does.
Mangus
TunerPro Author

Re: Live update

Post by Mangus »

Turbosport wrote:Pressing enter to enable the cell highlighted (not the one below), once value changed pressing enter will update the emulator.

In Graph mode using the up down keys should update the emulator just like dragging the load site does.
Why should pressing enter "enable" the current cell? Typing in something will enable it. Just like Excel, pressing enter goes to the next row.

In graphing mode, pressing Ctrl + '+' and Ctrl + '-' or NUMPAD + and NUMPAD - increments the cur sel.
TunerPro Author
1989 Trans Am
Turbosport

Post by Turbosport »

Mangus wrote:
Turbosport wrote:Pressing enter to enable the cell highlighted (not the one below), once value changed pressing enter will update the emulator.

Why should pressing enter "enable" the current cell? Typing in something will enable it. Just like Excel, pressing enter goes to the next row.

In graphing mode, pressing Ctrl + '+' and Ctrl + '-' or NUMPAD + and NUMPAD - increments the cur sel.
1)
Mangus wrote:Why should pressing enter "enable" the current cell? Typing in something will enable it. Just like Excel, pressing enter goes to the next row.
Pressing enter once the value has been changed should not make the curser goto the next row IMO it should just update the emulator, which it dosnt (you have to click update), when your using a dyno you need to alter the value then alter the value again in the same cell until you get the readings you are after, while testing this in anger on the dyno yesterday I kept altering the cell below, pressing update was frustrating.

2)
Mangus wrote:In Graph mode using the up down keys should update the emulator just like dragging the load site does.
It Dosnt! Graphing Mode using the keypad dosnt alter it live, but dragging the mouse does.

Mungus shall I log this as a bug ?
Mangus
TunerPro Author

Post by Mangus »

Turbosport wrote: Mungus shall I log this as a bug ?
They're not bugs.
TunerPro Author
1989 Trans Am
Turbosport

Post by Turbosport »

You said above that:

I thought you ment it did it live (changes it in the emulator) like dragging does?
Mangus
TunerPro Author

Post by Mangus »

No. You must always hit the "update" button to update any changes. I'll put some thought into enhancements like this in the future.
TunerPro Author
1989 Trans Am
Turbosport

Post by Turbosport »

Thanks Mungus, it make live mapping a lot easier :)