Dash & Monitors

Submit feature suggestions for future versions of TunerPro here.

Moderators: Mangus, robertisaar, dex

moonwell

Dash & Monitors

Post by moonwell »

I've been using your software for a little while now & I am very impressed :)

I've just recently started using it for my data logging (was using freescan before). It would be great if there was a way to add in additional dash & monitor items. Sometimes it would be nice to have more than 6 on the dash & 4 on the monitors.

The dashboard in freescan is very cool. Not that I use it much, but it is still way cool :)
LittleNo

Post by LittleNo »

i don't like the freescan dash :twisted:

but particularly for the monitors there could be some more - i take a datalog in the car, but do my evaluation at the big screen at the desk
Mangus
TunerPro Author

Post by Mangus »

TunerPro Author
1989 Trans Am
moonwell

Post by moonwell »

LittleNo

Post by LittleNo »

oh that looks damn cool!

let me know when you have something ready for testings! littleno200 at yahoo de

i'd love to be your beta tester :D
LittleNo

Post by LittleNo »

i guess with your new xdf format it will be possible to handle 3-byte long values, right? so i can finally write my northstar definition 8)
SPOOLD U

Post by SPOOLD U »

that new program looks good! I am curious though, you said in your next version of tunerpro, you were going to have support for DSM/Mitsubishi logging. Is that included in this program you're working on now?
Mangus
TunerPro Author

Post by Mangus »

SPOOLD U wrote:that new program looks good! I am curious though, you said in your next version of tunerpro, you were going to have support for DSM/Mitsubishi logging. Is that included in this program you're working on now?
Yes, the work I'm doing on ScannerPro will be integrated into TunerPro. ScannerPro should work with DSM/Honda/Nissan/OBDI, etc. I don't currently have anyone lined up to test DSM, however.
TunerPro Author
1989 Trans Am
SPOOLD U

Post by SPOOLD U »

Mangus wrote:
SPOOLD U wrote:that new program looks good! I am curious though, you said in your next version of tunerpro, you were going to have support for DSM/Mitsubishi logging. Is that included in this program you're working on now?
Yes, the work I'm doing on ScannerPro will be integrated into TunerPro. ScannerPro should work with DSM/Honda/Nissan/OBDI, etc. I don't currently have anyone lined up to test DSM, however.
I would be willing to do DSM testing, however I don't know much about he actual communications at the physical level, but I have a basic idea of how it functions
Mangus
TunerPro Author

Post by Mangus »

SPOOLD U wrote:
Mangus wrote:
I would be willing to do DSM testing, however I don't know much about he actual communications at the physical level, but I have a basic idea of how it functions
I need someone who knows how the communications protocol works (i.e. what to send to get a response, etc). This person would have to create a definition file. If you know anyone, let me know!
TunerPro Author
1989 Trans Am
SPOOLD U

Post by SPOOLD U »

Mangus wrote:
SPOOLD U wrote:
Mangus wrote: Yes, the work I'm doing on ScannerPro will be integrated into TunerPro. ScannerPro should work with DSM/Honda/Nissan/OBDI, etc. I don't currently have anyone lined up to test DSM, however.
I need someone who knows how the communications protocol works (i.e. what to send to get a response, etc). This person would have to create a definition file. If you know anyone, let me know!
well that much I know, the send and recieve stuff. I'm pretty confident I could make a definition file, If I am not able to I might know someone who could, or at least could maybe help me. I was talking more along the lines of the actual communications at the hardware level that I don't know.
Sil

Post by Sil »

id be willing to test this out on an obd1, 9396, DF
pm if you want me to test