FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Newbie Question - Correct cable for 1992 Corvette

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TunerPro User Forum Forum Index -> General Motors

ScottEwine

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:21 am    Post subject: Newbie Question - Correct cable for 1992 Corvette Reply with quote

Hello All,

Looking to do some diagnostics on my recently purchased 1992 Corvette. To start I would like to know what cable I should buy, I have seen some out there for about $60, want to make sure that is what I should expect to pay before I purchase it.

Scott

Mangus
TunerPro Author

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 8:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pretty much any USB based OBDI GM ALDL cable should work. Moates.net makes the ALDU1 for this purpose. There are others out there as well.

Mishawaka

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 9:38 pm    Post subject: Re: Newbie Question - Correct cable for 1992 Corvette Reply with quote

ScottEwine wrote:
Hello All,

Looking to do some diagnostics on my recently purchased 1992 Corvette. To start I would like to know what cable I should buy, I have seen some out there for about $60, want to make sure that is what I should expect to pay before I purchase it.

Scott

Mine is from OBD Diagnostics. After downloading the DA2.adx from Tunerpros website and having no luck. Someone sent me the $DA_92-93_Corvette.adx file and now it works with no problems. Something to with the CCM needing to be silenced. 92 here as well, six speed.

matthew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would sure like to get a copy of that Tunerpro ADX file!

-Matthew

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TunerPro User Forum Forum Index -> General Motors All times are GMT - 9 Hours

Page 1 of 1
Jump to: