Table goes corrupt when edited

Discuss anything TunerPro related.

Moderators: Mangus, robertisaar, dex

Slipstreamer1977

Table goes corrupt when edited

Post by Slipstreamer1977 »

Hi guys.

Noob here needing some help.

I am running an early -90's BMW Bosch ECU with Ostrich emulators for a supercharged setup.
I have an XDF file and a base BIN that I have obtained from someone else and have been fine tuning this BIN for my car.

My engine is running fine today, but I am not happy with the high and low part throttle maps, whoever made my BIN did not do a very good job, and the map is "all over the place"
What I wanted to do was to smooth it out but this is where I get in to trouble.

Whenever I change a value in a cell, say from 76 to 78, and save the table everything looks fine.
But, when I reopen the table all edited cells now read "110" and I assume this is a sign that the table is now corrupt.

This is only an issue with the high and low part throttle maps.
All the other maps can be edited just fine, Timing, WOT, Idle etc have all beed tweaked on a dyno and is fine. While on the dyno the map in general looked fine, but when I started to study the High and Low part throttle there where dips and peaks in the map that I wanted to smooth out, and the high part throttle might be a bit on the lean side.

I have tried to compare the table setup in the XDF file between those tables that can be edited and the ones that end up with "110", but I cannot see any differences.

Sorry for the lengthy post, but do anyone have any ideas what I can do to be able to edit these tables?
Slipstreamer1977

Post by Slipstreamer1977 »

Just figured this out. Rookie mistake :)
The minimum scaling was set to "110" for the two tables in question and I somehow missed that.
All good now.