Creating a new logged field in tunerpro

Discuss General Motors (GMC, Chevy, Pontiac, Hummer, Cadillac, etc) tuning topics here. Request definitions, discuss parameters, etc.

Moderators: robertisaar, dex

xnke

Creating a new logged field in tunerpro

Post by xnke »

am just learning tunerpro after ten years of Megatune and Tunerstudio. I like that I can define my own fields and logs, but the documentation for using the program is either very, very well hidden or nonexistent.

I am working with Robert Saar's XDF and ADX for the P66 V6 ecm, and will be adding a wideband O2 signal in the form of a 0-5 volt signal. Depending on how the bin file needs to change to let this happen, the raw data will be somewhere in the data stream.

How do I get tunerpro to pick out the new data in the stream, assuming I know where it is?

Once I have that value, how can I assign it a meaningful display in tunerpro, say instead of a 0-255 value, such as 0-5v, or better yet a 10.0 to 20.0 AFR?

I can define the parameters of the wideband signal, I just need to incorporate those definitions into the ADX, I assume. Once part of the ADX, how can I "handle" that data?