Emulation up and down loads

Discuss anything TunerPro related.

Moderators: Mangus, robertisaar, dex

fasterthanyou

Emulation up and down loads

Post by fasterthanyou »

I have an autoprom....usb...registered tunerpro RT.....When I download a bin from my emulator does that mean the emulator is now empty? If not....how do I empty the contents of the emulator? I have tried uploading a new bin but when I use the verify function I continually fail....
I had a bin open...then downloaded a bin from my emulator.....the top header with what bin and xdf I had open stayed the same...but when I clicked on a map I had info from the bin on the emulator....is there no update on the file name? what happens to the bin I was working with....is my emulator bin now in tunerpro as another name?

Also my stock chip was a 27c256.....I belive the data starts at ox8000 Could I be uploading data to the wrong spot in the emulator? I'm not sure how to change this.....I know when I burn chips I have to start them at 8000.....whats up?
Twin Turbo 300zx
fasterthanyou

got it

Post by fasterthanyou »

got it working.....I had a chip in my autoprom....even thought the chip had the same bin file as the emulator it corrupted the file...any info on this?
Twin Turbo 300zx
Mangus
TunerPro Author

Post by Mangus »

You cannot emulate with a chip in the ZIF. This is stated both in the AutoProm docs and in the various FAQs on Craig's and my site.
TunerPro Author
1989 Trans Am
Gregs78cam

Post by Gregs78cam »

Faster, am I understanding you right.....You are emulating with TunerPro on a 300ZX? If that is possible I would love to use this instead of the Zemulator.