Few possible suggestions

Submit feature suggestions for future versions of TunerPro here.

Moderators: Mangus, robertisaar, dex

iroczinoz

Few possible suggestions

Post by iroczinoz »

Mark,

is it possible to have the Closed loop switch in the data log of tunerpro? Just like in ECM852 where craig had a 1 for closed loop and 0 for open loop.

This might be hard to incorporate but seeing what you have done so far nothing seems hard for you :D in ECM852 there was a 1/4 mile calculator that measured a persons 1/4 mile time as well as trap speed etc. It also had 0-60 time, and 1/8th mile time and speed. Is this out of the question?
iroczinoz

Post by iroczinoz »

This might be way over the top but it was something on my mind at work :)

How about getting Tunerpro to the point where it takes data when driving and updates the BIN as required for optimal performance. For example taking avergaes of your BLM's at certain points and calculates the best values and uploads it automatically to chip.

Are we talking not possible here?
Mangus
TunerPro Author

Re: Few possible suggestions

Post by Mangus »

iroczinoz wrote:Mark,

is it possible to have the Closed loop switch in the data log of tunerpro? Just like in ECM852 where craig had a 1 for closed loop and 0 for open loop.

This might be hard to incorporate but seeing what you have done so far nothing seems hard for you :D in ECM852 there was a 1/4 mile calculator that measured a persons 1/4 mile time as well as trap speed etc. It also had 0-60 time, and 1/8th mile time and speed. Is this out of the question?
You can add the closed loop flag to your ADS file yourself!

Regarding the calculator, it's been requested in the past and I may try to work it in at some point.

Thanks for the suggestions!
TunerPro Author
1989 Trans Am
Mangus
TunerPro Author

Post by Mangus »

iroczinoz wrote:This might be way over the top but it was something on my mind at work :)

How about getting Tunerpro to the point where it takes data when driving and updates the BIN as required for optimal performance. For example taking avergaes of your BLM's at certain points and calculates the best values and uploads it automatically to chip.

Are we talking not possible here?
Auto-tuning has been on the list for some time, and I'm working in that direction, but it will take quite a few steps between now and the finished product. Look for the next milestone in v5.
TunerPro Author
1989 Trans Am
iroczinoz

Post by iroczinoz »

I am amazed at the stuff you do. You are awesome mate! Thanks for the heads up on the flags in the ADS.

Mike