Bin Stacking

Submit feature suggestions for future versions of TunerPro here.

Moderators: Mangus, robertisaar, dex

ben73

Bin Stacking

Post by ben73 »

Hello Mark,
I've just started playing with GMECM Edit and I must say it looks like an awesome little piece of software! I am currently playing with 1k bins on a 4k eprom, any chance of modifing the Bin Stacker code to stack bins of 1k size, it look like it currently will not allow stacking of bins smaller than 4k??
Thanx,
Ben.
Mangus
TunerPro Author

Post by Mangus »

sure thing. look for it in the next version.
TunerPro Author
1989 Trans Am
ben73

Post by ben73 »

Thanks Mangus,
One other thing I noticed is that if i manually enter values into a table, then click on 'graph', all my changes disappear and the table goes back to how it started. If I press 'save', the changes are saved, but the screen closes.. This means that if i am making changes and want to see how the curve is looking, i must save, then reopen the table, then select graph..
Is this what u intended, doesn't seem right to me..
Regards,
Ben.
Mangus
TunerPro Author

Post by Mangus »

not necessarily what i intended, but its the way it is for now. in the next version, i may give an option for the editor to stay open when you click save (or update if you're emulating). not sure yet.
TunerPro Author
1989 Trans Am
Mangus
TunerPro Author

Post by Mangus »

PS - don't be afraid to make changes from within th graph! select the circle and drag it where you want it. Then click save on the table when you're done.
TunerPro Author
1989 Trans Am