Re-Scaling graph axis

Submit feature suggestions for future versions of TunerPro here.

Moderators: Mangus, robertisaar, dex

ac427

Re-Scaling graph axis

Post by ac427 »

Will the ability to re-scale graph axis be made available soon or is it available in the Pro version ?
robertisaar
Author of Defs

Post by robertisaar »

graph scaling is a function of the ECMs code and not necessarily easy to change. some applications only require changing specific values in the algorithm to get new row/column spacing, but most others require entire sections of algorithm to be replaced.
ac427

Post by ac427 »

robertisaar wrote:graph scaling is a function of the ECMs code and not necessarily easy to change. some applications only require changing specific values in the algorithm to get new row/column spacing, but most others require entire sections of algorithm to be replaced.
Thanks Robertisaar, I believe this does not apply to all ECU's.

My interest lies with the MSS54HP.

Could the feature be implemented for MSS54HP and other ECU's non effected ECU's ?
Mangus
TunerPro Author

Post by Mangus »

You would have to clarify what you mean, but I'm pretty sure you can do this today.
TunerPro Author
1989 Trans Am
hassmaschine

Post by hassmaschine »

on siemens ECUs used by BMWs (and many others), the map axises are defined in the parameter space, not the program. you can easily change the axis of a map by just changing the hex data in the cell.

What ac427 is asking is for TunerPro to set this. This would be when the axis is set to "internal, pure" - the axis is defined specifically in the parameter space with a fixed address.

Right now what I do is make a 2D curve with the axises in it, which works but it's a pain and some of my files have a large number of maps already and it would be better to be able to just click on the cell in the map itself to change the axis value.