Some Suggestions.

Submit feature suggestions for future versions of TunerPro here.

Moderators: Mangus, robertisaar, dex

JoBy

Some Suggestions.

Post by JoBy »

I have used it for some time now ( Ver 2.10 )

* When I hit [DEL] (happen all the time) an ECU item is removed. This is usually the item you are editing at the time. If you then save that table it will be all zero in the bin. This is something I don't like at all. At least promt yes/no before deleting the ECU item.

* Another feture I would like to see is 'raw data' for all tables and variables. A selection to use the factor in the ECU item, decimal value or hex value. Look at WinBin. There you can flip between raw and calculated values.

Thanks for a great program!
Mangus
TunerPro Author

Post by Mangus »

your second suggestion is already there. right click in the editor and select "view hex". also available in preferences.

(deja vu. i feel like i've answered this before!)
TunerPro Author
1989 Trans Am
Mangus
TunerPro Author

Post by Mangus »

also, have you seen the summary view? all the information is there!

press F7.
TunerPro Author
1989 Trans Am
Bill usn-1

Re: Some Suggestions.

Post by Bill usn-1 »

JoBy wrote: * When I hit [DEL] (happen all the time) an ECU item is removed. This is usually the item you are editing at the time. If you then save that table it will be all zero in the bin. This is something I don't like at all. At least promt yes/no before deleting the ECU item.

Thanks for a great program!

This continues to be a problem for me as well.
No matter what window is active, if you hit the del key it deletes the ECU line item selected. I know you specify the del key for that reason but I think reassigning the key or limit it to the active window might help.
I normally will left mouse button click and drag to high light the text to delete, then just hit the del key. Causes the ECU file to be edited not the intended field!

Thanks,
Bill
76 IH Scout
345 V-8 TB FI 7747
Mangus
TunerPro Author

Post by Mangus »

I'll fix this for the next release.
TunerPro Author
1989 Trans Am