TunerPro work with Tweecer RT?

Discuss Ford tuning topics here. Request definitions, discuss parameters, etc.

Moderators: robertisaar, dex

TomR

TunerPro work with Tweecer RT?

Post by TomR »

Will TunerPro work directly with TweecerRT, or is there an easy way to make it work?

Thanks, Tom
dex
The Ford Guy

Post by dex »

No, it will not. There is no easy way that I'm aware of, I think a plug-in would need writing.
decipha

Post by decipha »

In all honesty a moates quarterhorse would be a significant improvement over the tweecer
RYKE

Post by RYKE »

EFIDynoTuning wrote:In all honesty a moates quarterhorse would be a significant improvement over the tweecer
I'll upvote this with a sledge hammer
decipha

Post by decipha »

don't get me wrong the tweecer will get the job done and they do work pretty good, but the abilities of the QH far surpass the capabilities of the tweecer

The new tweecer/caledit thats supposed to be coming out in the near future is supposed to be pretty serious
Shaker666

Post by Shaker666 »

I have no clue about the new Caledit, but it's definitely been the main reason we went to Binary Editor.

I'm looking at the TunerPro plugin SDK and it looks like it only allows you to implement new emulation/data acquisition hardware so a TwEECer plugin would be pretty ideal. Unfortunately, I have no access to the comm spec for the TwEECer. If anyone does, I'd be more than happy to write a plugin to support it.
decipha

Post by decipha »

Get with mike glover, He will probably tell you all you need to know, he apparently told someone to have BE support it