bmw 325 e30

Discuss Bosch (Porsche, BMW, Volvo, etc) tuning topics here. Request definitions, discuss parameters, etc.

Moderators: robertisaar, dex

marcone

bmw 325 e30

Post by marcone »

Hi I am new to tuner pro so be gentle. I am trying to figure out maps used to standalone.We have a 325 with cam and it is going lean 5500 and above looking to enlarge injectors with timing but there is multiple maps for idle mid throttle and 3 wot maps which ones do I go for first.

MANY thanks mARC
aboutton

Post by aboutton »

just tune all
HyperBoost Tuning
Tony Ouneissy
Lebanon
DmcL

Post by DmcL »

if you are using the ostrich emulator with tunerpro RT you can trace the maps to find out which ones the ECU uses and just tune those.

if you have a motronic 1.3 ECU then i have an extremely good XDF file for the M20B25 depending on what XDF you are using at present. this is my XDF if your not already using it: http://www.tunerpro.net/download/bindef ... _sw705.xdf

you may need to switch to a 1267355705 bin file if the one your using is not compatible with the XDF. the 705 file is the most common file out there for the B25 so theres a little more support/knowledge out there if your using that file. its what i run my own 325i on.
EthosMotorsports