View graph not updating

Report bugs found in TunerPro. Please be sure to include as much info as possible, including system specs, OS, repro steps and TunerPro version number.

Moderators: Mangus, robertisaar, dex

JPrevost

View graph not updating

Post by JPrevost »

I don't know if this is a bug or not but I find myself loosing a lot of work.
To reproduce; Open up a table, make some changes, don't click save because that closes the table, click view graph and you'll notice your changes aren't even displayed so if you close the graph window all the work you've just done to the table before viewing the graph has been lost. I consider this a bug. I've finally forced myself to make changes and click save and reopen tables so often that the people I'm trying to help get completely lost as too why I'm closing and reopening :? .
If you could change the code so that clicking on the view graph loads the current table buffer and not the unsaved buffer, that would be much appreciated by me and the various people starting out in this hobby.
, Jon Prevost from thirdgen.org 91 camaro and still TBI with a mild 350 well into the 13's street trim and daily driven
Mangus
TunerPro Author

Post by Mangus »

Latest build? I believe I fixed this one.
TunerPro Author
1989 Trans Am
JPrevost

Post by JPrevost »

Nope, latest build 3388 still has this problem.
, Jon Prevost from thirdgen.org 91 camaro and still TBI with a mild 350 well into the 13's street trim and daily driven
Mangus
TunerPro Author

Post by Mangus »

Ah, I see now. I was editing a region by incrementing. You're typing in a cell. I thought I handled that case too, but I guess not.

Thanks, I'll fix it.
TunerPro Author
1989 Trans Am