ECU file

Submit feature suggestions for future versions of TunerPro here.

Moderators: Mangus, robertisaar, dex

SBNova

ECU file

Post by SBNova »

Im new to this so if this is a stupid question just point me in the right direction and I'll go quitely...... Is there an ECU file for my 6870 (85 vette) available? I didnt see it under "downloads, ECU". If I missed it please tell me what I should be looking for, or where I can find it. Thank you. -Jim
Mangus
TunerPro Author

Post by Mangus »

Posts like this should go in the general discussion forum. =)

search at www.diy-efi.org.

You might find it there. You might also trying posting on the DIY PROM board a thirdgen.org.

I'm sure it exists...
TunerPro Author
1989 Trans Am
SBNova

Post by SBNova »

I tried searching DIY-EFI, Corvetteforum and Third gen. Came up empty handed. Everyone says tunercat is the only one with the ECU file, and thats why they use it. Will tunercats ECU file work with GMECM edit ? Will you ever create the file? Thanks.. I do like your program though
Mangus
TunerPro Author

Post by Mangus »

[quote="SBNova"]I tried searching DIY-EFI, Corvetteforum and Third gen. Came up empty handed. Everyone says tunercat is the only one with the ECU file, and thats why they use it. Will tunercats ECU file work with GMECM edit ? Will you ever create the file? Thanks.. I do like your program though[/quote]

I won't personally create the file. However, there's no reason why you can't. Thats one of the purposes of GMECM Edit. Find the offsets and information you need to create your ECU file.

No, Tunercats definition file will not work in GMECM Edit.

I'll tell you what, though. If you can get the Tunercat definition, you download their definition editor and *make* an ECU file for GMECM Edit, all for free, and with minimal effort.
TunerPro Author
1989 Trans Am