ADX repository?

For those of you brave enough to try the beta releases, please ask your questions and post your issues here! Remember, the more info the better!

Moderators: robertisaar, dex

ggenovez

ADX repository?

Post by ggenovez »

Hi all,

I'm a newb, Started looking through the doc, but I could not find any repository for all the definition files.

I did find Six_Shooters doc on how to create a ADX, and he was working on a 7747. Just what I needed :)

Is there a place where everybody is sharing their files? or is everybody on their own?

Thanks
Six_Shooter

Post by Six_Shooter »

ADX's are less popular right now, since Scanner Pro is just in beta form, and the files may or may not work in the final version. Hopefully there will be an import feature similar to the way Tuner Pro converts .ecu to .xdf.

You may find some adx's on the moates.net fileman site. Link is on the moates.net site, at the bottom of the left navigation bar. There's a username and password that need to be entered for access, instructions are on the link page.

$59 (www.code59.org) has a few adx's created for use with it. S_AUJP also has an adx or two created. Other's seem to be made by the person using them.

Glad that the tutorial has been of use. I spent some time figuring out how to do that and bugged a couple people for direction, so I was hoping in creating that tutorial it would help others get to the creation point quicker.

Good luck.
:D
ggenovez

Post by ggenovez »

The man himself!

Thanks Six. Yeah it was very useful. I would recommend making it a sticky.

I do have a few Q's though,

I noticed you had coolant temp in your example. How do you use the tables?

any info on how to work with histograms? I've been looking around and some have found a way to tell MPG, but nothing about either how to create histograms or a formula for MPG.

Much appreciated.