ALDL Definition editor lookup table

Report bugs found in TunerPro. Please be sure to include as much info as possible, including system specs, OS, repro steps and TunerPro version number.

Moderators: Mangus, robertisaar, dex

ben73

ALDL Definition editor lookup table

Post by ben73 »

Mark,
I decided to take a look at RT's ALDL stuff with the intention of creating a definition for the 7747 to log all the normal outputs, plus spark advance and injector pulse width.
I setup a few parameters without any problems, but when I entered the coolant temp lookup table as per the hac, the program shut down when i went to save the definition. TunerPro RT would not restart until after I rebooted the computer, and even then in would shutdown if I selected the ALDL from the menus, I guess because at that time it tries to load the last loaded defininition???
Has the lookup table function been tested? Any ideas??
Mangus
TunerPro Author

Post by Mangus »

Sure has, and that is the reason for the 3.08 release. Is this the version you're using?
TunerPro Author
1989 Trans Am
ben73

Post by ben73 »

[quote="Mangus"]Sure has, and that is the reason for the 3.08 release. Is this the version you're using?[/quote]

Yeah, using 3.08.. I'll do it again and see what happens..
Mangus
TunerPro Author

Post by Mangus »

Please do. I just tried creating a full (255 cell, all defined) lookup table and could not get it to crash.

you might try saving every few cells. on the next crash, send me the file (just before it crashed) and I'll try to make it happen here.
TunerPro Author
1989 Trans Am
ben73

Post by ben73 »

[quote="Mangus"]Please do. I just tried creating a full (255 cell, all defined) lookup table and could not get it to crash.

you might try saving every few cells. on the next crash, send me the file (just before it crashed) and I'll try to make it happen here.[/quote]

Hi Mark,
I've sent you an email with the dodgy .ads file I'm working on...
Mangus
TunerPro Author

Post by Mangus »

for the record: fixed. 3.09 now availble.
TunerPro Author
1989 Trans Am