Outputting Commands

For those of you brave enough to try the beta releases, please ask your questions and post your issues here! Remember, the more info the better!

Moderators: robertisaar, dex

JP86SS

Outputting Commands

Post by JP86SS »

Is there a key code (shortcut or something) to allow selecting a defined command to be output?
Similar to the Mode 10 "Clear Errors" in $8D
I'm figuring there will be a way at some point like in TP but is just not implemented yet.
I'm trying to work on GM Mode 4 commands that require 14 bytes to go out. TP currently doesn't let me do that many and SP appears to allow longer command strings.
Can you comment or Predict the future of this? :)
Thx,
Jp
Six_Shooter

Post by Six_Shooter »

Have you tried using the ALDL commands quick-send option yet?

I've added the first part of the strings for Fan1 on and off, just to try it. My car isn't running currently, since I broke the fan belt at the track last night, or I'd try it today.
JP86SS

Post by JP86SS »

Where's that at?
That's exactly what I'm looking for.
Am I running the latest version with 5.0630
Six_Shooter

Post by Six_Shooter »

Sorry that's in TP RT, I didn't realize this was posted in the Scanner Pro forum earlier when I replied to your post.

I hardly ever use Scanner Pro, because I won't have ALDL Tracing or export to CSV function, so I use TP RT most of the time.
I use Scanner Pro occasionally when I just want to monitor things and not actually log.

I can't wait for Scanner Pro to be integrated into TP RT. :D