Little bug with emulator

Report bugs found in TunerPro. Please be sure to include as much info as possible, including system specs, OS, repro steps and TunerPro version number.

Moderators: Mangus, robertisaar, dex

jeepguy553

Little bug with emulator

Post by jeepguy553 »

Mark, the emulator part of TunerPro RT works great as posted earlier on TGO. It REALLY helped me get the timing for my low and mid range stuff worked out. I found a pesky little bug that you may want to address.
I said I dumped the EMU RAM to a file. Well, It allowed me to save the file to a particular filename, but the file did not have an extension. I had to go in and manually rename the file with a .BIN extension to get TunerPro to recognize it.
It's a little bug and doesn't in any way impair the overall functionality and it may well be specific to my POS laptop and Windows 98SE. The emulator really did perform well for me.
Looking forward to the next TunerPro release. I'll help in any way that I can. If you find yourself this far south and in the mood for some saltwater fishing, let me know. I have fish and beer waiting!
Mangus
TunerPro Author

Post by Mangus »

The dump to file features requires you to type in an extension yourself in the "save as" dialog box (as the extension filter defaults to all file types).
TunerPro Author
1989 Trans Am