Just a few suggetions some mentioned before.

Submit feature suggestions for future versions of TunerPro here.

Moderators: Mangus, robertisaar, dex

pablo

Just a few suggetions some mentioned before.

Post by pablo »

Hi

some of these have all mentioned ;)

Support in the program to be able to data logging our wide band o2 sensor data in Tunerpro, though the ALDL serial/usb connection, like they do in there native programs. For at least the top 5 most popular wide bands or something and maybe explanation on how to make our own to work at least. This subject is a huge black hole that needs filling and some explanation i belive.

Marking the map trace cells that have been hit during pulls etc so we can see the exact cells that have been accessed during runs.

Definitely Real Time editing in the map view option so cells edited while emulating are changed on the fly as they are made is made rather than having to save and commit the changes, then later save the bin file.

A Auto Tune Function, would be damn cool. Solo tuning is damn hard when ur trying to floor it and watch the screen and your wide band gauge on the open road as see whast what ;( nearly killed myself several times already.

Been able to increase/decrease values in maps by a Percentage of the cell value would be dame cool to ;)

Would it be possible to have memory addresses as lables like in "Rom Editor" they are very helpful to identify data locations and items in Rom?

Support to explain how to go about making proper XDF/ADX files for Tunerpro our self as there is none?

Hope thsi isn't to much to ask for lol ;) its will just help bring the program inline with competing programs and help Tunerpro rival some of the best programs out there and rise to the top i believe myself.

Lots of other suggestion but i think these are some good ones that will keep everyone happy.

Great support is critical with any application ;)

All the very best and i hope all of these options find there way into Tunerpro and i hope to be using it for many years to come.

I don't see why u cant do them all mate and even a little reasonable fee for you program mate and invested time, people pay good money else where for good tuning solutions that work great and they way expect them to ;) we are all grateful for your work bro.

A Outstanding effort on your behalf and spirit for the tuning community i am sure i speak for all of us. Your app fills a huge void and make the untuneable tunable ;) and then some.

As long as everything works great no one is going to complain about paying a reasonable fee for a decent tuning solution like yours to rival all others out there.

The cream always rises to the top bro and your cream is rising, good luck and all the very best with future development. Really looking forward to them and whatever comes next ;) in the development cycle.

Peace
Last edited by pablo on Thu Oct 27, 2011 9:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
cbernhardt

Post by cbernhardt »

In order to prevent killing yourself, why don't you look into routing your wide band output into your ECU? Does your wideband have an auxiliary output? Does your ECU have an unused channel that accepts a voltage input? If so you should be able to wire the wideband output into the ECU and then create a dashboard item that will let you data log the wideband along with all the other data. That is what I did so I wouldn't have to look at the wideband output while driving. Here is a link to my solution: http://www.carols62.com/ramjet/wideband.html

Charles
PhilStubbs

Post by PhilStubbs »

With Hondas I just wire my lc1 into the stock narrowband input. Then setup the program to show 7:1 0v and 22:1 5v. Those are round numbers but you get the point. I would ASSume TP can do the same, I just haven't messed with it enough to know.

Auto-tune is a joke. Just let someone else drive while you tune.
pablo

Post by pablo »

Hi, :)

I'd love to do that mate i, thought about it mate posted on a few forums about how to do it etc, i got no love back at all regarding how to etc.

I tried to make a ADX and route the WB data stream into Tunerpro myself but couldn't do it and got no help from anyone or where ;(.

Yes my Zeitronix Wide Band does have in/outs and spare channels to do this but it will take a better man than me to make a ADX to receive the serial data i guess. No i dont think my Nissan ca18det ecu does not though fundamental flaw in t ECU's ;(

Any advice or help would be greatly appreciated guys seriously i am in a corner with this one and cant find any help or support i even offered to pay for a working adx ;( just wanted to do what u said really source my serial data from my Wide band into Tunerpro and log it on the dash boards etc. I made a nice ADX file, that i think is pretty awesome cut and pasted load together. It has what i needed but the serial data stream thing i couldn't figure out my gauges jump about randomly is about all.

Sorry this probably isn't the right/best place for this follow up post ;( i done what i could and i hope we see some of the suggestions in the near future and wide band support.

BTW thanks for your suggestions they haven't fallen on deaf ears, working solutions are damn hard to come by, thanks again.
Six_Shooter

Post by Six_Shooter »

I wouldn't say you got no help, I understood exactly what is you are trying to do and told you what you need to find out about the Zietronix datastream in order to make this work, on the $59 forum. Without that info, you're just shooting in the dark.

There are certain things that need to happen before the laptop and Tuner Pro can handshake with an external device.

An ADX may or may not work for this, you may have to look at making a plug-in for it to work, but I have no experience making one.
pablo

Post by pablo »

Appreciated your input mate and advice. I looked about and couldn't find anything about the Zeitronix WB data stream and to be honest it way way over my head and experience level ;(

I mentioned somewhere before that Ecucontrol has 10 wide bands implemented into its design, if someone is familiar with that maybe the information needed may be there and in the coding??, again over my head.

I setup a ADX receiving data but that's as far as i can get by myself really i know nothing about plugging either.

Oh well thanks anyway i guess it cant be done by myself, i lack every skill required ;(. Using AutoProm would require reinvestment in hardware ;( i got a ostrich setup and for the price and effort, i would be 100 times better of buying a Nistune setup for my car and have no problems at all.

Autoprom will require setting up and vast knowledge and wiring again creating the same problems, unlike Nistune's system which is pretty much plug and play, that has wide band support and you can use a Ostrich 2.0 with it. Its all about the money mate unfortunately ;(

Totally frustrated ;( trial has gone code and dead for me thanks for you advice but its beyond me mate sorry to say, i will just have to save and invest in a bespoke system rather than DIY general purpose, i dont knwo how peopel have been doing it ;(.

Post dies here for me, good bless and good luck
PhilStubbs

Post by PhilStubbs »

I have access to ecu control files, I'll see what I can dig up
pablo

Post by pablo »

NO way seriously please don't tease lol, maybe something there can be recycled and used in tunerpro.

Thanks alot

"a spark of hope ignites a fire" :D
PhilStubbs

Post by PhilStubbs »

maybe this will help you out. i have enough on my plate even before trying to make an adx for hondas. lol

http://pgmfi.cvs.sourceforge.net/viewvc ... 20Current/