MEFI stream definitions

Discuss General Motors (GMC, Chevy, Pontiac, Hummer, Cadillac, etc) tuning topics here. Request definitions, discuss parameters, etc.

Moderators: robertisaar, dex

gmdattilo

MEFI stream definitions

Post by gmdattilo »

Has anyone done any work developing public domain MEFI definitions? Obviously I could buy MEFI stream definitions but where is the fun in that? I have no problem doing some of the work myself but if anyone has something started that they would be willing to share I would greatly appreciate it.
cbernhardt

Re: MEFI stream definitions

Post by cbernhardt »

gmdattilo wrote:Has anyone done any work developing public domain MEFI definitions? Obviously I could buy MEFI stream definitions but where is the fun in that? I have no problem doing some of the work myself but if anyone has something started that they would be willing to share I would greatly appreciate it.
Several years ago I (sort of) looked into trying to uncover the MEFI codes. At that time I was told that this information could be only be purchased for some ridiculous amount of money, I think the sum was $125K. I gave up and purchased the tuning software from OBD Diagnostics.

Charles