Fiat Punto/Palio/Sienna

Discuss all other manufacturer-specific tuning topics here. Request definitions, discuss parameters, etc.

Moderators: robertisaar, dex

Tommi

Fiat Punto/Palio/Sienna

Post by Tommi »

Hi
I'm Working under xdf file for Fiat ecu (Magneti Marelli IAW 18F based on Motorolla 68HC11 processor, I have made few things but i still have problem with Conversion of the data. the fuel cut and resume is for sure ok, the rest i think is wrong (i have copied the conversion from GM xdf files)
Could somebody please help me with hacking this ecu?
In attached files is my work.
Download FiatIAW18F.zip
hosdo

Re: Fiat Punto/Palio/Sienna

Post by hosdo »

I'll take up this discussion cause I need some help on decoding a map for a IAW 18F.5zd ECU

Is there someone with a workin xdf for this ECU? I'm trying to build up one but without large success... Hope someone could help!
Tommi wrote:Hi
I'm Working under xdf file for Fiat ecu (Magneti Marelli IAW 18F based on Motorolla 68HC11 processor, I have made few things but i still have problem with Conversion of the data. the fuel cut and resume is for sure ok, the rest i think is wrong (i have copied the conversion from GM xdf files)
Could somebody please help me with hacking this ecu?
In attached files is my work.
Download FiatIAW18F.zip
hosdo

Post by hosdo »

I forgot to mention the I was already working with WinOLS and I'm pretty sure I've identified already all the maps in the ECU... The guess is "what are them?"...