A couple of things...

Report bugs found in TunerPro. Please be sure to include as much info as possible, including system specs, OS, repro steps and TunerPro version number.

Moderators: Mangus, robertisaar, dex

Doward

A couple of things...

Post by Doward »

Got the latest version, and noticed a couple of things...

1) Under the ALDL menu, if you hit 'start recording' it goes to 'stop recording' and stays like that - it DOES toggle back and forth, but the label doesn't change ;)

2) When I attempt to record a datalog, it acts like it is recording (the ALDL monitor graphs perfectly fine) but upon playback, I just get a yellow 'ALDL 1/0' notification at the bottom of TP, and it just blinks - I get no data out of the datalog, at all - and the datalog, no matter how long I run it, seems to be only 500 bytes! (1/2 a kb)
Doward

Re: A couple of things...

Post by Doward »

Doward wrote:Got the latest version, and noticed a couple of things...

1) Under the ALDL menu, if you hit 'start recording' it goes to 'stop recording' and stays like that - it DOES toggle back and forth, but the label doesn't change ;)

2) When I attempt to record a datalog, it acts like it is recording (the ALDL monitor graphs perfectly fine) but upon playback, I just get a yellow 'ALDL 1/0' notification at the bottom of TP, and it just blinks - I get no data out of the datalog, at all - and the datalog, no matter how long I run it, seems to be only 500 bytes! (1/2 a kb)
Hmm... posted this a week ago... any news on it?
Mangus
TunerPro Author

Post by Mangus »

1) is fixed in a build to be posted later
2) is known, but not fixed yet.
TunerPro Author
1989 Trans Am
Doward

Post by Doward »

Ah.. gotcha... is this a 160 baud problem, only?
Mangus
TunerPro Author

Post by Mangus »

Yup.
TunerPro Author
1989 Trans Am