FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Histogram average

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    TunerPro User Forum Forum Index -> ScannerPro Beta Discussion

daveinet

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 4:22 am    Post subject: Histogram average Reply with quote

What is the difference between running average and history average?

From my limited knowledge on tunning, I've read that with the O2 sensor, mostly what one cares about is the fact that it toggles, not particularly how far it toggles. If this is the case, could one put constraints on the read out of maybe +/- 75 from center and then look at the average? In other words, I assume that the average would then influenced by how long it stays high or low, and the amount would be ignored because it would always top out against the constraint scale. Is this valid or is my understanding incorrect?

"There are 10 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who don't"

View previous topic :: View next topic  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    TunerPro User Forum Forum Index -> ScannerPro Beta Discussion All times are GMT - 9 Hours

Page 1 of 1
Jump to: