I need HELP. first timer

Discuss anything TunerPro related.

Moderators: Mangus, robertisaar, dex

Berettaspeed

I need HELP. first timer

Post by Berettaspeed »

Is there any kind of tutorial for people like me so i don't bother everyone? I just got this thing today, and i have no idea what codes mean what with all these numbers and such. i need some time to figure this out and i can't even start due to my lack of any info.

i have tried to get TGP 5 spd patches and i have no idea where it is. all i see is random numbers that get me no where.
Six_Shooter

Post by Six_Shooter »

Are you using the correct xdf?

It's a bunch of numbers at first, and then it will start to make sense.

I use the graphs to make the actual changes myself, as I can visualize the changes much easier before making the changes.
Berettaspeed

Post by Berettaspeed »

well im confused on what file to even try and download. i understand the graphs a little and practice will help with that. but i really need to learn all the "code" names. EX: 2000 LA1 or whatever. well i know what that is because i have seen it a million times. but to me all i see is numbers for what i need to download and i have no idea what they stand for.

its like someone telling me what kind of car is in the parking lot, but they are giving me vin numbers instead of what kind of car it is. thats how im lost right now. i see dollar signs and such.. LOL soo lost.