FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

scannerpro or Datamaster? and why....

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    TunerPro User Forum Forum Index -> ScannerPro Beta Discussion

Tricked-Out-Toy

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 5:44 am    Post subject: scannerpro or Datamaster? and why.... Reply with quote

How does this compare to datamaster? Im new to the datalogging part of this and was really interested in scannerpro for my primary datalogger. what sets scannerpro apart from the rest?

DENN_SHAH

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ScannerPro is new & still under development, so you can't really compare it to data master.
TunerPro is fully developed & works quite good.
i have used data master for some data logging, but 99.9% of the time i use TunerPro.
with TunerPro, along with data logging, you can edit your bin file & with the right hardware, burn chips.
with either the Ostrich or AutoProm, in TunerPro you can do real time emulation & make changes to the bin with the motor running.
as far as im concerned, right now TunerPro is the best there is for data logging & bin editing.
once ScannerPro is ready for prime time, i think it will be the best.
i believe Mark has said ScannerPro is going to replaced TunerPro some time in the future.

Mangus
TunerPro Author

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 9:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ScannerPro's features will be migrated over to TunerPro. It won't necessarily replace TunerPro.

In time ScannerPro will be quite comparible (or better if I do things right) than Datamaster. The main difference will be the price.

Tricked-Out-Toy

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 11:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mangus wrote:
ScannerPro's features will be migrated over to TunerPro. It won't necessarily replace TunerPro.

In time ScannerPro will be quite comparible (or better if I do things right) than Datamaster. The main difference will be the price.

With the addition of scanning to the tuning program there is no reason to need anything else!! keep up the good work. I look forward to playing with the different revisions!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    TunerPro User Forum Forum Index -> ScannerPro Beta Discussion All times are GMT - 9 Hours

Page 1 of 1
Jump to: