$EE 8051 94-95 LT1 PCM wont stay connected

For those of you brave enough to try the beta releases, please ask your questions and post your issues here! Remember, the more info the better!

Moderators: robertisaar, dex

Black6spdZ

$EE 8051 94-95 LT1 PCM wont stay connected

Post by Black6spdZ »

I downloaded the only ads for the $EE PCM that I could find on moates filebin and imported it into scannerpro. I checked the rs232 echo but everytime I try to connect it gets maybe 10 samples and disconnects. I'm using the Moates USB ALDL BTW. Freescan and datamaster are working so I'm sure I have the basics covered. Any ideas? I cant wait to get some of my histos to work.. :)
Black6spdZ

Post by Black6spdZ »

Is this project no longer in development?
honken

Post by honken »

Yes it is.
But hi has a lot off other things to do.
Mangus
TunerPro Author

Post by Mangus »

I just tested ScannerPro with EE over the weekend. It works great, but I had to fix some stuff. There's a new build up on the site. Pull it down and try it. I'll upload a sample definition for EE, too. Look in the definitions section for that (on the ScannerPro site).

-M
TunerPro Author
1989 Trans Am
scook

Post by scook »

Hello,
I just got the beta and I cannot seem to get scanner pro to stay connected to my 94Lt1. I am using a USB ALDL cable which works fine with Tunercat and Datamaster. Any ideas?

Thanks, Scott
robertisaar
Author of Defs

Post by robertisaar »

try tunerpro V5 in place of scannerpo and the correct EE ADX on the downloads page.
scook

Post by scook »

i tried that and it did not work. it seems that Tunerpro cannot find my hardware.

26 May.
I went out this morning and tried again. It seems that the software will find my cable fine, but when I plug into the car, I get a "Hardware not found error."