def files??

For those of you brave enough to try the beta releases, please ask your questions and post your issues here! Remember, the more info the better!

Moderators: robertisaar, dex

Tricked-Out-Toy

def files??

Post by Tricked-Out-Toy »

iI just downloaded the software and webt to the def file link and there wasnt any def files for download? I need the $EE file.
Joshua Angley - General in the Thirdgen Mafia
LT1 LE3/LE2 HC, T56, LS1 rear 3.42, C5 front brakes, Longtubes w/ 3" over axle duals. Its cute http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2108104
Mangus
TunerPro Author

Post by Mangus »

I just uploaded a sample definition. It's up to you to fill it out with the rest of the values, etc.

Remember, ScannerPro is still under development. It's not ready for general use by people who are just getting started (as you might have surmised from the download agreement). There's going to be a lot of leg work on the user's part in order to flesh out definitions, etc.
TunerPro Author
1989 Trans Am
Tricked-Out-Toy

Excellent! I connected no problem. I was only briefly able check it out and its ALOT nicer that datamaster! I wont be able to do much more with it till later in the week. I was having some connection issues when I disconnected and then reconnected. it would flash between error and connected, not sure if that was something I was doing or not. once I shut it down and restarted it connected fine. just had the issue when I clicked dissconected then reconnect after the car was running.

Also I did see anything that showed the AC pressure voltage? did I miss it? I use that for my wideband output and convert the voltage to AFR.

thanks for the EE!!! I know alot of ppl will be looking forward to see another option out there for data logging our lt1's!
LT1 LE3/LE2 HC, T56, LS1 rear 3.42, C5 front brakes, Longtubes w/ 3" over axle duals. Its cute http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2108104
Mangus
TunerPro Author

Post by Mangus »

You'll have to add any missing data. It's not a complete definition. I used it as a test to make sure I could successfully connect to EE. Feel free to complete the definition and send it back to me.
TunerPro Author
1989 Trans Am
Tricked-Out-Toy

Sorry bro, I wish I knew how to edit a def file. I wouldnt mind learning but as far as adding info to it I dont think i could be to helpful...
Mangus
TunerPro Author

Post by Mangus »

Tricked-Out-Toy wrote:Sorry bro
No problem, chief.
TunerPro Author
1989 Trans Am