FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Tuningbeginner - please help

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TunerPro User Forum Forum Index -> Other Motorcycle Makes

starmo

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2018 11:54 pm    Post subject: Tuningbeginner - please help Reply with quote

Hi

I have a quick question.

I want to tune my 2016 Aprilia RS4 125 and Ive extracted te bin and have the XDF file as well

I changed the revlimiter by adding +1000rpms but when I want to mod the warm ignition map, new RPMs are not there. How can I add them because its not there automatically.

Thank you!

pauldaytona

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2018 11:15 am    Post subject: Re: Tuningbeginner - please help Reply with quote

starmo wrote:
Hi

I have a quick question.

I want to tune my 2016 Aprilia RS4 125 and Ive extracted te bin and have the XDF file as well

I changed the revlimiter by adding +1000rpms but when I want to mod the warm ignition map, new RPMs are not there. How can I add them because its not there automatically.

Thank you!

You mean that on the axes the revs don't go higher as you added that? They won't but the engine will rev higher, the ignition stays the same as the highest value

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TunerPro User Forum Forum Index -> Other Motorcycle Makes All times are GMT - 9 Hours

Page 1 of 1
Jump to: