Suzuki

Discuss all other Motorcycle tuning topics here. Request definitions, discuss parameters, etc.
yomeca

Suzuki

Post by yomeca »

Hello colleagues, first apologies for my little English

I want to buy TunerPro but I do not know if it really works with my motorcycle because I have not seen anyone remap it yet, to see if a partner can help me and share the .bin file and .xdf file of any suzuki motorcycle with Mitsubishi ECU for I can make my own xdf file of my motorcycle.

I have experience in WinOLS with diesel cars but I never tuned a motorcycle and I need at least one guide of a gsx, gsxr, busa, TL1000 .... I really do not care what a motorcycle is while I'm suzuki with Mitsubishi, so with that motorcycle guide I can start my xdf.

Many thanks to all, I see it is a great tuning program, who can use it speaks very well of him but I have not even been able to see my file in TunerPro. a greeting
biela

Post by biela »

Hello

I think TL1000 has got Denso ECU.

May be we know us from another forum?
yomeca

Post by yomeca »

Is true, the tl1000 is Denso

Si nos nos conocemos del foro de vstrom. Jejeje
yomeca

Post by yomeca »

Hello, I have already done with WinOLS manually the complete identification of my motorcycle, remap and tuned, greetings.
anoldsman

Post by anoldsman »

yomeca wrote:Hello, I have already done with WinOLS manually the complete identification of my motorcycle, remap and tuned, greetings.
Hi. I am working on modifying my bin for a KTM Adventure. I have found all of the maps, I think, with WinOLS but I have no idea on how to find the sensor scalars or anything before the maps section. ddi you have luck deciphering the begging of the bin file? If so, can you lend me a hand?