scanning live data

Report bugs found in TunerPro. Please be sure to include as much info as possible, including system specs, OS, repro steps and TunerPro version number.

Moderators: Mangus, robertisaar, dex

kitttransam

scanning live data

Post by kitttransam »

Is anyone having problems scanning live data on tuner pro? I haven't used it in a few months but it worked fine then. but now I'm getting into burning chips so I want to see everything that's happing. My BLM's are reading and so is the dashboard. I go to list to look at data and blank. only difference is that I just burned my own chip and I have a memcal adapter. car seems to run fine. this is on an 89 corvette. 1227165 ECM 6E ARAP. I also put the ALDL spark advance at 00.00 if that makes a difference.
kitttransam

Post by kitttransam »

no responses? well I did an experiment. downloaded an older version on my desktop. pretty sure it could be the software itself. so I took pics. version 5.00.9130 has no numbers in the list. version 5.00.8853.00 has numbers in the list. well I tried to post pics but after I'm done and posted it just shows everything in text.
Mangus
TunerPro Author

Post by Mangus »

Thanks for pinging me about this. I can't reproduce it on the machine I'm now, but will try a few others.
TunerPro Author
1989 Trans Am
festy

Post by festy »

Same issue here, I've tried a few different ADX files that have always worked, but getting blank list view (all other views are fine).

One thing I noticed - if you scroll the list up or down quickly, a black/green/red dot briefly appears where the data should be.

I tried removing TunerProSettings.dat but made no difference.
Mangus
TunerPro Author

Post by Mangus »

The blank listview is another known issue, probably with the same underlying cause (bugs in the Microsoft C runtime).

I'll be rolling another build soon in hopes to address this, and I'll post it here for y'all to try ahead of general availability.
TunerPro Author
1989 Trans Am
RR007

Post by RR007 »

I have same issue, dash works fine, the list doesn't show anything. just upgraded to the 5009130 version.

im using it on 85 Corvette ECM 1226870 160 baud
kitttransam

Re: scanning live data

Post by kitttransam »

Since the latest update on tuner pro the data list works fine now